I work a lot. Right now itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s almost 2am, and IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m just now taking a break. Sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is the idea that maybe IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll get to retire young and do all the things that I would like to do. So while I take a break from the daily/nightly grind, IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll make a quick list of things I plan to do.
1. Never touch a Windows PC ever again.
2. Live in every continent for a month.
3. Go to Vegas and play poker a lot. (Especially now that I canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t play online)
4. Remember everyone in my lifeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s birthday.
5. Watch Lost. I hear itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s really good.
6. Make my email signature Ã¢â‚¬Å“Say hi to your mom for me, EdÃ¢â‚¬
7. Live in New York for 1 month, just to see if I can figure out why people love it so much.
8. Buy a convertible, preferably a Ferrari.
9. Spend more time with my son
10. Go on one of those cruises that advertise with the Iggy Pop song.
11. Go back to school
12. Learn how to properly use a video camera and SLR.
13. Work out daily
14. Travel to different cities just to see old friends
15. Rant about politics on my blog
IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m sure there is other stuff, but break is over.